Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wonton Soup

So. Today, we didn’t do anything. I woke up, played some games, talk online to friends (they keep me alive!), took a shower, and the sisters and I went down to Mister Donut…again. I have determined the best kind of donut is the ones that look like teething toys for babies. Like balls connected together to form a circle. There is just something strangely pleasant about them. Afterwards we went to the mall, since there is a grocery store under it (weird? Maybe not), and got some things we needed for the house. My littlest sister obtained some McDonalds coupons and wanted to use them right away. So, we stood in line for like 10 minutes only to have her find out how much a coffee was (40 NTS, $1.30ish), and she shook her head and left the line. I was mad. So to not make us look like crazy dumb Americans, I bought a toasted grilled chicken rice burger! I ate it when I got home, and I have to say…it was fantastic! A real piece of chicken with some teriyaki sauce stuff, and two rice patties for the bun. It was awesome! So good! If it wasn’t for the sauce, it would be completely healthy for you. So cool.

All we did for the rest of the day was play video games and took a nap. Naps suck. I hate naps. They make me grumpy. After that we wandered the streets of Taipei until we found a little hole in the wall place that sold wonton soup. It was awesome! Also their deep fried wontons were pretty good too.

So that’s pretty much all I have to say about today.

No comments: