Friday, September 12, 2008

Nothing.

Lets be frank (ascanio, hehe). Nothing happened either one of these days that is really worth having their own post. No, Im not lazy. Im just punishing my days by smushing them into one post. Take that bordom! Suck it! Suck it dry!

Yesterday felt like a horrible waste of life. The most productive thing I did was eat to keep myself alive. Sure, I played around with my tablet and created two pictures of the most awesome epicness, but that’s just a minority. Actually, my sister begged me to go out to 7-Eleven to do…who knows what. We did that on the conditions that Sarah would buy me a coffee. I really don’t like walking to 7-Eleven. Mostly because I have to go down ally ways and dodge cars and scooters. But most of all, I hate walking back up the stairs to my dad’s apartment. Since it doesn’t have an elevator, you have to waaaaaaalk. I feel like a fatty when I walk up those stairs. Seriously, by the time I get to the top I am winded. Its so depressing. You would be the same way! It’s the heat and the humidity and the sharp corners and the bad smells…its enough to make one sick. Which it does.

That night after we JUST got home and sat down, dad called us and told us to walk over to the Italian restaurant and get a table before he got home. That place is always packed, so we went over and got a table. After he came, we ate and OMG it was…weird. I ordered a Caesar salad and almost sent it back cause I thought it was a garden salad. Who the frick puts bacon and whole cherry tomatoes on a Caesar salad? BACON! TOMATOES! And it tasted like death. Like…if they took ranch and soiled it. Anyway, enough of my salad bashing. I ordered a spaghetti with clam and pesto cream sauce. Little did I know that I would be getting a very green dish with whole clams with the meat still attached and massive noodles. Needless to say, it was divine and I ate every last bit of it.

Soooo today. The plan today was that we would go to the zoo all by ourselves without dad (with his permission, mind you…). However, every person in the house woke up to the sound of rain slamming into the side of our metal roof with no insulation between us and the sound besides the ceiling tiles. Its like waking up to the crack of lightning, but it just keeps going for like 10-20 minutes. The rain comes in waves, its really annoying. Anyway, we woke up that morning and were like “ya…no zoo.” It was very sad. The rain here is so bizarre. It will be like “lalala RAINRAINRAIN lalala drizzleeeeeeeeeeee……………lalaRAINRAINBBBBSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!HITTHEDECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lala..lala SUNSHINE! :D ISNT IT AWEOSME? Oh wait---RAINRAINRAINRAIN AAHAHHHH!!!” So, even though it stops raining, you cant be like YAY LETS GO! Cause it will come back with like 30 mph winds and rain up your butt. Seriously. God looks to this little island and goes, “Im bored. Lets play with the weather!” I love you God, but seriously…you gotta stop taking advantage of the little Asian people who just want to go to the zoo! =(

Dad came home early and was on a mission…why? Because we learned we were going to have a typhoon this weekend! HORRAY! I wanted a typhoon. But I didn’t know when you had a typhoon it takes up days of awesomeness you could be doing. Poop. So its suppose to come RIGHT at Taipei (yay) and its suppose to be a class 3. So before you send me comments and emails, no. No the rating system isn’t the same as hurricanes. Hurricanes go to CAD 5? Or something? I don’t really know. But typhoons only have 3 classes, and 3 is the worst. It’s the same as a CAD 4-5. We’re suppose to get like 50” of rain or something around there, and winds can get up to 115mph. Guess whos staying inside all day! MEEE!!! I hope we don’t lose power. OMG I hope we don’t lose power. Then my computer will die, then my DS will die, then my Zune will die, then Im stuck with reading material! *GASP* And all the books are in CHINESEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee…so I cant get a new one…Dad says that typhoons are really loud, this makes me sad. The rain is bad enough. BAH…

ANYWAY, so dad and I took some cabs and went over to this place that was exactly like a Home Depot and we got massive amounts of weather stripping so he could seal up his doors and windows better. We also went over to the grocery store to get some food supplies but only left with cereal (cause you don’t need anything else to survive, I mean right?). That store was nuts, man. Like Target on black Friday, not even joking. The most awesome part was after that when we were trying to get a cab. We were having a hard time getting one because it seemed like all of the cabs were full already. Finally we waved one down, but it seemed to be too late and he just passed us. Fortunately, Asia is insane. So this cab slammed on his breaks in the middle of a hella busy street and we had to dodge flying cars and honking drivers over a few lanes to get in the car and ZOOM! It was awesome.

Anyway…sooo…I donno if I’ll have power tomorrow to post more…heres hoping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bacon yes, tomatoes - wut?!